“LET “ pattern
Formula --> LET + Object + Verb-1
Look at Pronoun below:
As Subject as Object
The usage of let:
1) It’s referred to The Speaker and The Hearer.
i.e. Let us have a lunch together.
Let’s play together.
2) It’s referred to The Speaker.
i.e. Let me see first.
Let me taste this food
3) It’s referred to The Hearer.
i.e. Let you do the task by yourself
4) It’s NOT referred to both The Speaker and The Hearer.
i.e. Let the ceremony run well.
Let the race finish on time.
Let him go alone
Let her cry
Let them play soccer
Let it sleep under the chair
1. Ask your friend to cook together.
Let us cook together.
2. Add some salt by yourself.
Let me add some salt
3. Stir the coconut milk by yourself thoroughly.
Let me stir the coconut milk thoroughly.
4. Ask your friend to get lunch together.
Let us get lunch together.
5. Ask your friend to make an aquarium together.
Let us make an aquarium together.
6. Keep the water boiling.
Let the water keep boiling
7. Ask your friend to have dinner in a new restaurant together.
Let us have dinner in a new restaurant together.
8. Keep stirring coconut milk.
Let coconut milk keep stirring.