Sampel AL 02


July 23, 2018

Acme Investments, Inc.
Attn: Thomas Burgin
4634 W. Industrial Dr., Ste. 24
Houston, TX 45987
Harold Waybird
586 Main St.
Brighton, TX 45965
Phone: (555) 555-1212

Dear. Mr. Burgin,

I write to apply for the Office Manager position at Acme Investments, Inc. I am an excellent fit for this position, as demonstrated by my extensive background in office management and proven success as a corporate administrator.

In my previous role, I successfully supported an office of 100 personnel. In this position I honed my interpersonal skills through customer service, clerical responsibilities (in-phone, telephone, and electronic correspondence), and by assessing and responding to the various tasks a vibrant work environment brings. I look forward to learning the needs of your organization and providing quality service for clients and employees alike.

I believe that I possess the temperament and experience to excel in this position. Not only am I well organized but I also have a passion for creating positive and productive work environments. Through observation and asking detailed questions I believe that I will have a significant impact on the daily operations of Acme Investments.

I look forward to hearing from you about the progress of my application. If you have any further questions or require any additional documentation, please contact me using the above information. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Harold Waybird

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Ciderella

Lesson 1 (Introduction)

Lesson 2 (Verbs)

أخاك أخاك إن مَنْ لا أخا له === كَساعٍ إلى الهيجا بغير سلاح * Literal meaning: Your brother your brother for that who has no brother; is like a person rushing to battle without a weapon. * Metaphoric meaning: be good to your brothers/friends/family because you need them for support as much as they need you