sample AL 01



SEE THE SAMPLE BELOW.
[Month/Day/Year]

[Name of Company Applying To]
Attn: [Full Name of Hiring Manager]
[Street Address]
[City/State/Zip]
[Your Full Name]
[Street Address]
[City/State/Zip]
Phone: [Your Phone Number]
Email: [Your Email Address]

Dear. Mr./Mrs./Ms. [Last Name of Hiring Manager] (or) To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to express my interest in the [Title of Position Applying For] position currently available at [Company Name]. I believe that I am an excellent fit for this position, [state your reason for being a good fit for the position.]

In the job description for the position that Acme Investments posted, there were some requirements that stood out to me.
[List job requirements that you can relate to your background experience.]

[Add a paragraph or two to briefly describe your background and how it relates to the job requirements for the position to which you are applying.]

I believe that after you have reviewed my application and resume you will see that I possess an excellent skill set which matches your requirements perfectly. If you have any further questions or require additional documentation, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
[Your Signature]
[Your Full Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Ciderella

Lesson 1 (Introduction)

Lesson 2 (Verbs)

أخاك أخاك إن مَنْ لا أخا له === كَساعٍ إلى الهيجا بغير سلاح * Literal meaning: Your brother your brother for that who has no brother; is like a person rushing to battle without a weapon. * Metaphoric meaning: be good to your brothers/friends/family because you need them for support as much as they need you